[Dnsmasq-discuss] Determine wireless SSID

Donald Muller donmuller22 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 11 21:58:24 GMT 2019

This is probably not possible but I thought I would ask.

Is it possible for DNSMASQ to determine the SSID for a DHCP request? I would like to be able to assign different values for devices using the guest network. DNSMASQ is running on my QNAP NAS while I have a Netgear wireless router providing the wireless connectivity.

Thanks

-----
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan