[Dnsmasq-discuss] Determine wireless SSID

A C dnsmasq6pJH at acarver.net
Fri Feb 1 17:22:14 GMT 2019

If you are thinking of adding an access point then just get an access
point that can handle VLAN per SSID.  Several vendors sell them
including Cisco, Avaya, and Ubiquiti.  The Ubiquiti is probably least
expensive option and supports up to four SSIDs per radio (so four on 2.4
GHz and another four on 5 GHz).  Their controller software also supports
a captive guest portal with a separate guest network.