[Dnsmasq-discuss] Server Statement with regex possible?

Stefan Wiederoder stefanwiederoder at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 2 13:01:23 BST 2019

Hello Geert,

I found these URLs while searching for dnsmasq regex support:
http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2012q1/005615.html
http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2013q2/007124.html
http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2018q2/012311.html
https://github.com/lixingcong/dnsmasq-regex

but I don't know if one of those patches made it into mailine - at least
I've found
nothing within the documentation. But maybe this indicates the current
state, no
regex support with the server statement.

bye
,
Stefan