[Dnsmasq-discuss] OT: DNSMasq as a docker container

dnsmasqyq.xpt at neverbox.com dnsmasqyq.xpt at neverbox.com
Mon Aug 5 16:24:48 BST 2019

On Sun, Aug 4, 2019 at 7:27 AM Andrew Miskell wrote:

> Depends on use case I suppose. I run DNSMasq as a docker container (I ran pretty much all services as docker containers), so it’s easier just to keep everything in the configuration files for DNSMasq and have a single thing to backup.

Hi Andrew,

Would you explain, blog somewhere, or point me to somewhere that
explains how you done it please?

Moreover, when you put all services into docker containers, would you
put each services into a separated container or all in one? I.e.,
would separated containers have redundant-space issue, do you think?

THX!