[Dnsmasq-discuss] OT: DNSMasq as a docker container

Andrew Miskell andrewmiskell at mac.com
Mon Aug 5 18:26:42 BST 2019

Every service is it’s own docker container, that’s the point of docker. It isolates services from each other and they run in their own little operating environment independently of the host OS.

Docker containers are extremely small by nature, only large enough for the operating environment (minimum OS type required for the application) and then the application itself.