[Dnsmasq-discuss] How to prevent LAN DNS for remote guests

Uwe Schindler uwe at thetaphi.de
Sun Dec 22 15:35:40 GMT 2019

Hi,

I think you should have 2 DNSMASQ instances running, one for each interface. So each one only registers their own known DHCP clients (I assume the DHCP is also different for both subnets) and also returns them. You just need to make DNSMASQ bind to the interfaces directly (see bind-interfaces) option.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen