[Dnsmasq-discuss] dhcp-script not being called with "del"

William Edwards wedwards at cyberfusion.nl
Sun Feb 23 19:41:28 GMT 2020

Hi,

I have a 'dhcp-script'. It is being called with "add" and "old" upon requesting DHCP lease, but when a lease expires, it is not called with "del".

To test, I changed lease time to 1 minute and kept an eye on /var/lib/misc/dnsmasq.leases . After 1 minute, the lease disappeared from /var/lib/misc/dnsmasq.leases (thus expired). However, the 'dhcp-script' was not called.

How could I start researching this issue?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

William Edwards
T. 040 - 711 44 96
E. wedwards at cyberfusion.nl