[Dnsmasq-discuss] Sending user-specified default gateway with RAs

William Edwards wedwards at cyberfusion.nl
Sun Feb 23 19:43:18 GMT 2020

Hello Pali,

Thank you for your answer.

I am aware RAs are supposed to be sent by routers. I attempted using dnsmasq for RAs, because it seemed easier than getting RAs to be sent from my VRRP address as source address.

I have enough information to proceed with dnsmasq configuration.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

William Edwards
T. 040 - 711 44 96
E. wedwards at cyberfusion.nl