[Dnsmasq-discuss] Patches DHCPv6

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sun Mar 8 17:13:35 GMT 2020

On Fri, Feb 07, 2020 at 11:08:32PM +0100, Pali Rohár wrote:
> Hello Simon!
>
> Could you please review / comment this patch?
>
> I would like to know what is needed to be fixed or changed,
> so patch could be finally merged.

Other  DHCPv6  patches got merged, if I recall correct.

Do they have the functionality that is needed?

> On Monday 17 December 2018 18:41:09 Pali Rohár wrote:
  <snip/>

Do merged DHCPv6 patches have the functionality
that were the reason to write original Pali Rohár patches?

One reason for asking is the upcoming 2.81 release.

Regards
Geert Stappers
--
Silence is hard to parse