[Dnsmasq-discuss] Fwd: dnsmasq localise-queries + addn-hosts

Jake Howard jake+dnsmasq at theorangeone.net
Sat Mar 28 20:38:41 GMT 2020

Hi,

My intention is to have 1 dnsmasq instance, accessible over 2 interfaces (listening on all), and have the response to a query differ based on the interface, and therefore its incoming IP. From what i've read, that's exactly what localise-queries is meant to do, but it doesn't appear to be unless I put the entries into /etc/hosts directly.

Thanks,
- Jake Howard