[Dnsmasq-discuss] DNSMasq slow.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Oct 1 13:15:00 BST 2020

On 2020-09-30 22:15, Donald Muller wrote:
> Start by posting your configuration files.

Sorry -- I wish I'd replied earlier and kept this thread from going
anywhere.  I logged in to my host to get my file, and noticed the load
was a bit high, so I then went and started sniffing traffic, since
nothing else was obviously happening.  Turned out my host was getting
spammed for (invalid) lookups by an infected host.  Took that infected
host offline, and lo!  Everything's working great.

Thanks at least for getting my head in the right space for
troubleshooting.

-Ken