<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-2">
<style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir="ltr">
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<span style="font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Hello </span><span style="font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Guilherme,</span></div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
What you are describing, seems the issue I raised several weeks ago. Maybe months.</div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
In my case it was on OpenWRT. But same settings and same results.</div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Cheers,</div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Pawel</div>
<div id="appendonsend"></div>
<hr style="display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex="-1">
<div id="divRplyFwdMsg" dir="ltr"><font face="Calibri, sans-serif" style="font-size:11pt" color="#000000"><b>Od:</b> Dnsmasq-discuss <dnsmasq-discuss-bounces@lists.thekelleys.org.uk> w imieniu użytkownika Guilherme Puida Moreira via Dnsmasq-discuss <dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk><br>
<b>Wysłane:</b> środa, 16 września 2026 15:58<br>
<b>Do:</b> Alkis Georgopoulos <alkisg@gmail.com>; dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk <dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk><br>
<b>Temat:</b> Re: [Dnsmasq-discuss] Infinite loop in PXE proxy replies with a tagged proxy dhcp-range</font>
<div> </div>
</div>
<div class="BodyFragment"><font size="2"><span style="font-size:11pt;">
<div class="PlainText">Hello Simon, Alkis & others,<br>
<br>
> I confirm the issue and that Guilherme's patch resolves it.<br>
> Please consider applying it upstream.<br>
> Debian Trixie and Ubuntu 22.04+ are affected, so that's a lot of users.<br>
<br>
I plan to upload the patch to Ubuntu 22.04, 24.04, 26.04, and 26.10<br>
soon, but I would appreciate a second pair of eyes before doing so<br>
(especially since I'm not comfortable with the dnsmasq codebase).<br>
<br>
I really don't want to upload even more broken stuff, and I'm worried<br>
about introducing more regressions.<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
-- <br>
Guilherme Puida Moreira<br>
<br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
Dnsmasq-discuss mailing list<br>
Dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk<br>
<a href="https://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dnsmasq-discuss">https://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dnsmasq-discuss</a><br>
</div>
</span></font></div>
</body>
</html>