[Lister-FR] a leaking centrifugal circulating water pump

John Clive john.clive at btconnect.com
Wed Apr 22 18:57:54 BST 2009

Hi Simon

I just stripped my pump down, and from your description I seem to have the
earlier version, any chance you could scan your drawing an email it to me?

It also only has a 3" impellor which I think means it's meant for an FR1 or
FR2

I might have to start hunting around or go to plan b which is to re fit the
Jabsco that came with the engine....

Regards

John Clive
01827 331462