[Lister-FR] Newly purchased 1957 fr3

Mark Rose markyrose2003 at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 16:30:42 BST 2016

Thank you Robert for your interest. I've also received a reply from Micheal Maxwell.  It's nice to know that there are still a few of these old beauties around. I'm located in Nova Scotia Canada and there aren't many over here. I have three other listers but they're all air cooled. This is a new experience for me. It's quite the machine.

Sent from my iPhone