[Dnsmasq-discuss] RE: two subnets on one interface

Richard richard@o-matrix.org
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:15:52 -1000

I tried to dhcp-range=10.52.10.0,static. The interface has 10.52.10.2/24.

First time, I get the right static dhcp address. Then disconnect pc,
reconnect, the dhcp server won't response any more. Do I miss something?

Thanks,
Richard