[Dnsmasq-discuss] command on DHCP release

Csillag Kristóf csillag@mit.bme.hu
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:58:55 +0200

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_nervhq-5731-1114419521-0001-2

Hi there!

I would like to configure my firewall host (running dnsmasq) so that
when all dhcp leases are released (meaning all inner hosts are down),
the firewall itself goes down automagically.

To do this, I could periodically check for alive hosts on the firewall
box, but it would be much more convenient if dnsmasq could run a user
configurable external command on DHCP events.

What do you think?
Could you please add this feature?

Best wishes:

	Kristof Csillag