[Dnsmasq-discuss] Wanted: translators.

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Mon Sep 26 14:29:55 BST 2005

I'd like to internationalise the next release of dnsmasq. Given that a
Google groups search on "dnsmasq" produces the six most-recent in
languages I don't understand, it's clear that dnsmasq use has expanded
beyond the english-speaking worl.

I've added gettext support to the code, now I need some translations.
For that I need volunteers. The program strings file is very small -
after all dnsmasq is a daemon, so it's only error messages and log
stuff. Ideally, I'd like translations of the man page and other docs too.

So, is there anybody who'd like to do a little FOSS translation? All
languages currently available.