[Dnsmasq-discuss] no entries in dnsmasq.leases

Jens Holze yodahome at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 2 13:18:19 GMT 2006

Hi!

I just tried to reach one of our local computers and realized that its
name wasn't resolved. So I wanted to take a look at the leases and...
Voila, there were non. The leases file is completely empty though it
was updated (timestamp) just a few minutes ago.

I can't remember that I changed anything in the config file and in
fact the server hands out leases (I restarted dnsmasq and then
reconnect some of our machines) via dhcp but he doesn't put them into
the leases files. Anybody ever experienced something comparable?

I use version 2.23 on FC4.

Regards

Jens
--