[Dnsmasq-discuss] Announce: dnsmasq 2.32

Uwe Gansert ug at suse.de
Tue Jun 27 15:26:55 BST 2006

On Tuesday 27 June 2006 16:18, Simon Kelley wrote:

> Ok, I've removed the Suse stuff in the dnsmasq source distro to
> contrib/Suse and I won't attempt to keep it up-to-date. I've added a
> README there pointing to Uwe's site, and I'll add the URL to the FAQ and
> CHANGLEOG too.

Thanks.
I think it's better to point to
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/ug/
the RPMs are not there but there is a README with the correct URL in the
10.1 directory. The URL I have posted to this list might change in the
future (it should not but you never know). The ftp.suse.com/pub/people/ug/
is static for sure.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
e-mail: uwe.gansert at suse.de
Fax: +49-(0)911-74053-476, Web: http://www.suse.de/~ug