[Dnsmasq-discuss] uclinux dnsmasq wont poll

Joel Lindsay joel at waveteq.com
Fri Jan 19 19:32:36 GMT 2007

My Mistake.  I never got an email from the list for some reason

You are correct, I have no battery, and am not using rtc.  I am however
manually setting my clock to jan 1 2000 during init, so I have a time
reference from startup.  I made sure to do this before dnsmasq is started
but possbily something else is causing the timestamps to be different

I will try to upgrade and see if that helps me.

Thanks for the help!!

Joel Lindsay, B.Eng
Project Engineer
Waveteq Communications