[Dnsmasq-discuss] IPCop-specific question

AJ Weber aweber at comcast.net
Fri Jan 19 20:34:37 GMT 2007

Well, I'm gonna rip the dhcpd out and let dnsmasq do the work.  I've been running dnsmasq inside my firewall for years and it's been solid and reliable.  I don't see the reason to have two daemons running on my firewall when one can do the job just fine.

Thanks for the quick reply.  It's much appreciated -- as is the dnsmasq daemon itself!

-AJ