[Dnsmasq-discuss] (no subject)

mmarkk markvd at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 13 16:41:43 GMT 2007

Il giorno 13/feb/07, alle ore 10:58, Simon Kelley ha scritto:

> There's no way to increase verbosity which would be useful here, since
> you can build new binaries, I guess adding old-fashioned printf is the
> way to debug. The code you are interested in in src/dnsmasq.c, lines
> 521-570.

ok, I realized that the problem depend in some way from difftime
function.
Without changes, the function seems not to return a number (it
returns nan), and the resolv.conf file is not read

I have made this change:

(int)difftime(now, last)

and also

int intdiff;
intdiff=difftime(...);

and I get always the same values from difftime, 2147483647. But in
this case at least the file is read, and polling works.

dnsmasq_time instead seems to work. The variable now  is something
like 1171387637,  and is incremented when resolv.conf is changed.

maybe all of this is because my processor does not handle floating
point?

cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor               : 0
cpu model               : MIPS 4KEc V4.8
BogoMIPS                : 149.91
wait instruction        : no
microsecond timers      : yes
extra interrupt vector  : yes