[Dnsmasq-discuss] How does the "unqualified domains" feature work?

Data Control Systems - Mike Elkevizth mike at dcsamerica.com
Thu Mar 15 20:39:01 GMT 2007

I'm sorry I wasn't specific enough about "who" the hosts were. The hosts
that I'm having trouble with being extremely slow are all Windows XP
Professional. I have never looked at the ndots option before and this would
certainly be what would be needed to have things work quickly. Do you have
any idea about an option in Windows XP that is similar to the ndots option
in Linux?

Thanks for the response,

Mike Elkevizth