[Dnsmasq-discuss] feature requests...

Paul Chambers bod at bod.org
Sun Apr 1 07:03:11 BST 2007

One of the things I value about dnsmasq is that its simplicity,
performance and small footprint. While dnsmasq could be extended handle
the complex situation you've described, I worry that some of those
desirable qualities would be eroded in making it do so.

Have you already evaluateed and rejected alternative approaches? I think
I'd learn something from hearing your comparison, if you're prepared to
share it?

Paul