[Dnsmasq-discuss] Wrong hostname in DHCP answer if FQDN in /etc/hosts

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Thu May 10 13:03:32 BST 2007

Carlos Carvalho wrote:
> Simon Kelley (simon at thekelleys.org.uk) wrote on 9 May 2007 12:08:
>  >If you can, please try:
>  >
>  >http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/test-releases/dnsmasq-2.40test6.tar.gz
>                                                                  *****
>
> Already? :-)
>
> I've been running test4 for a few days, with full logging and using
> sigusr2 to make it rotate. Works perfectly :-)

Cool.

I increment the test version whenever I build the current snapshot to
install it on my live servers (we eat our own dogfood, here at Kelley
towers...)

I posting test versions whenever they need to be given to others, rather
than including them as email attachments, which I used to do.

test4->test6 is a small diff.

I'm not anticipating a 2.40 release any time soon.