[Dnsmasq-discuss] dns retransmit interval

Goldorak koldorack at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 12:32:18 BST 2007

hello,

I am just starting using dnsmasq, it’s a great
software, and I would like to know if it’s possible to
set a "dns_retransmit_interval" like in squid.
Its will be a option which allow to force dnsmasq to
pass to the next dns server name if the first dns
didn’t reply in that interval time?

If its doesn’t exist, it will be a nice request, no?
Personally, my ISP dns sometime are very slow to
reply.

Thank you for your help,

Kind Regards,