[Dnsmasq-discuss] GPL v3

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Tue Sep 11 15:47:31 BST 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Simon Kelley wrote:
> What does the team think?

  I personally don't care terribly much; as far as I know, nothing links
against dnsmasq, which would be my main reason for concern.  (GPLv2 things
linking against GPLv3 things = *boom*)  Aside from that, all I want is
some good advance warning, because we're supposed to announce license
changes for our packages, and I'll have to change the tag in the spec.
But, since you're including us in this discussion, I'm not too worried
you'll blindside us with a license change. :-)

      Jima