[Dnsmasq-discuss] Support for DHCP option 125

~ Kunal Sharma ~ koolkunal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:40:35 BST 2007

Hi Friends,

I'm new to this list and I'm new to DNSMASQ. Hence, this query !

I need to be able to add/enable support for DHCP option number 125 in my
current implementation.
At this point, since I've not had a look in, I'm not even aware that this is
already there or not.

Would anyone here be generous to help me with the following -

1) How to find out if this option is supported and/or enabled ?
2) If this is supported but disabled, how do I enable it (some compilation
flag etc) ?
3) If I need to add support, how to go about it e.g. general directions
needed, not
the spoon-feeding stuff. Also, am I freely allowed to make my own changes to
DNSMASQ ?

Thank You,
Kunal