[Dnsmasq-discuss] Modified DNSMASQ Makefile using GTK flags

infvca00 at estudiantes.unileon.es infvca00 at estudiantes.unileon.es
Tue Jan 15 01:11:08 GMT 2008

Hi everybody,

I have just made some hackery in dnsmasq source code so as to have a small
monitor of all dnsmasq requests filtered in a gtk treeview. Once we look
up any direction with dnsmasq running it appears on the monitor.

I compile dnsmasq source using gtk flags:

 .../src$ gcc -o dnsmasq *.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0`
-lgthread-2.0

and all works fine.

What could I do with the Makefile file to include this options?
My idea is to obtain my own modified tarball.
I have a little knowledge on Makefiles but after reading a piece of
documentation I'm not sure how to change this lines:

.c.o:
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(COPTS) $(I18N) `echo $(COPTS) | ../bld/pkg-wrapper
$(PKG_CONFIG) --cflags dbus-1` $(RPM_OPT_FLAGS) -Wall -W -c $<

dnsmasq : $(OBJS)
	$(CC) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@  $(OBJS) `echo $(COPTS) | ../bld/pkg-wrapper
$(PKG_CONFIG) --libs dbus-1` $(LIBS)

I wait any answer,