[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasq 2.41 release candidate.

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Feb 2 15:54:53 GMT 2008

Simon Kelley <simon at thekelleys.org.uk> writes:

> Changelog from 2.40:
>
>             Remove deprecated calls when compiled against libdbus 1.1.
>
>             Fix "strict-alias" warning in bpf.c
>
>             Reduce dependency on Gnu-make in build system: dnsmasq now
>             builds with system make under OpenBSD.
>
>             Port to Solaris. Dnsmasq 1.x used to run under Solaris,
>             and this release does so again, for Solaris 9 or better.

I tried to compile on Solaris 8 SPARC with additional Blastwave
userspace; it appears that for instance getopt.h is missing.

For lack of time, I stopped there and didn't try just adding GNU's for
the sake of experiment or look around on the system - just in case
you're interested to know.

Best regards, and keep up the good work.

--
Matthias Andree