[Dnsmasq-discuss] Re: Patch (v2) to change dnsmasq logentries

Olaf Westrik weizen_42 at ipcop-forum.de
Mon Mar 2 20:05:18 GMT 2009

Simon Kelley wrote:

>>> Looks good. I tweaked the code a very small amount, merged it with my
>>> development tree, and posted the results here:
>>>
>>> http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/test-releases/dnsmasq-2.48test4.tar.gz
>>>

>>> Please check that works for you.
>>
>> It does. And btw those are good tweaks.
>>

> Great. How does this fit in the IPcop release schedule? Are you in a
> hurry for a 2.48 release?

We are not in a hurry.

The change from ISC DHCPd to dnsmasq will be in the next major release
of IPCop, which is nearing beta status.
Even if the dnsmasq 2.48 release would take several months (which I
doubt ;-)), there is no real problem.
I would just continue to use the patched 2.47, which I integrated over
the weekend.

Thanks

Olaf

--

A weizen a day helps keep the doctor away.