[Dnsmasq-discuss] two dnsmasq servers providing dhcp for one domain

Anand Kameswaran akameswaran at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:11:39 BST 2009

Unfortunately, I can't split the subnets into individual domains.  The
separate subnets need to be "invisible" to the outside world for other
reasons.  One thing, that I wondered, can I point to the dhcp.leases file as
an additional source of dns data?  I could then possibly setup nfs and let
each dnsmasq read the other's dhcp.leases file.  Or would that be a really
dumb thing?