[Dnsmasq-discuss] Problems With Windows Vista

Jeremy M jeruhme at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 04:14:59 GMT 2010

You were exactly right.  The firewall was blocking outbound broadcast
packets on the subnet.  I'm not sure if this is correct, but my config
specifies:

dhcp-range=wireless,192.168.3.50,192.168.3.250,255.255.255.0,192.168.3.255,12h

I think that's saying the broadcast address should be 192.168.3.255, but
broadcasts attempts are actually going out on 255.255.255.255.

Thank you,

Jeremy