[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasq giving new addresses despite of leases file

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Mon Mar 8 16:40:41 GMT 2010

Em 08/03/2010 13:16, Simon Kelley escreveu:
> Can you build new dnsmasq packages from source for your WRT box? If so
> I'll get a test release to you with the changes implemented.

     Yes, i can build it and get it running easily. I'm building OpenWRT
from SVN so it's pretty easy to build and install it.

     would it be enough to simply remove these lines:

/* avoid loops when client brain-dead */
lease_prune(lease, now);
lease = NULL;

     if removing those lines is the only change to be made, i can build
a patch here and built it, there's no need for releasing a test release
for that.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues