[Dnsmasq-discuss] Option 66 Bug?

Dayton Turner dayton at voxter.ca
Fri Mar 26 19:53:06 GMT 2010

Richard,

I tried setting the option 66 value to the IP that you suggested, and got
the same results.  First ³7² is stripped..  Interesting, I don¹t know if
this presents anything of interest to you, but if I set the value to begin
with ³774.² it strips both 7¹s. Almost like its looking for the option to
start with a 7 and removing any of them?

Dayton