[Dnsmasq-discuss] DNS from Windows XP SP3 and MacOS X failing.

Neal Sanche neal at nsdev.org
Mon Jul 19 16:22:50 BST 2010

Hi All,

I have a virtual machine that I am running Windows XP SP3 as well as
MacOS X (for testing purposes only, don't tell anyone). I have been
trying, without success, to get dnsmasq to serve these VMs with
an error.

I have an Ubuntu Linux VM that works just fine. Same network configuration.

I just thought I'd initially start this thread and see if there's
anything obvious that comes to mind for anyone on the list. Let me
know if you'd like to see any specific information that would help
narrow down the issue I'm having.

Thanks in advance.

-Neal