[Dnsmasq-discuss] dhcp-proxy and mac address

Cristiano Cumer ccumer at inf.unibz.it
Wed Jul 28 00:32:18 BST 2010

Hello,

its possible to enable the dhcp-proxy function only for specific mac address?  I have some windows dhcp servers already configured for network boot to citrix provisioning servers, but sometimes I need to perform other kinds of network boots, and I can't  change the windows dhcp settings. Dhcp-proxy works perfectly but it changes the network boot behavior for all my devices, so the question is: it's possible to specify a list of mac address for the proxy function?

Thanks in advance

Cristiano