[Dnsmasq-discuss] Can't get dnsmasq to work on OS X 10.6 as DNS forwarder only

John Puffs johnnypuffs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 05:29:46 BST 2010

Sorry,

I've been replying to specific people.. I guess it has to be the list..

Anyway..

Thanks to everyone for the help..

I figured out the problem.. My router assigns IPs by DHCP and it has default
nameservers. On OX s it constantly overwrites the resolv.conf file

I used the option to have dnsmasq skip that file and look at an alternate
file and also added strict to it. That did it. Fixed!

Thanks again,
Steve