[Dnsmasq-discuss] default "intranet-site" if dnsmasq can't resolve

Markus Ferlitsch m.ferlitsch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 11:41:50 GMT 2011

Ok, in meantime I solved it for my opendns-routers. There now my
intranet website comes instead of the opendns website.

But I also use some routers which uses the DNS servers from the providers.

How can I solve it there that unresolvable domains will be "routed" to
the intranet website?
Also if webbrowser enters some invalid or unresolvable domain the
browser should be routed to the intranet website by dnsmasq.