[Dnsmasq-discuss] Identical IP for multiple MAC addresses?

Bill C Riemers briemers at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 19:39:28 GMT 2011

Seems to work fine with version 2.57.  I have my laptop mapped wifi MAC and lan MAC both mapped to the same IP address, and it is working as expected.   The only thing is it is mapped in the dnsmasq.conf file, not the ethers file.  e.g.

dhcp-host=00:24:D7:2C:C9:14,F0:DE:F1:05:85:79,172.31.253.220,1440m

Regards,

Bill