[Dnsmasq-discuss] 2 PXE servers

Helmut Hullen Hullen at t-online.de
Mon Mar 28 07:26:00 BST 2011

Hallo, Miguel,

Du meintest am 28.03.11:

> I need to know if there is a way to configure dnsmasq to send
> specific MACs to a different PXE server.  On my current setup I have
> a PXE server managed by cobbler, however I have some diskless clients
> that I need to go to a different PXE server.  So I have a "global"
> next-server line that points to my cobbler and would like (hoping it
> can be done) to have a next-server line specific to a client's MAC
> address.

# Tipp von Clemens Fischer, dnsmasq-Mailingliste 12.6.2010

dhcp-mac = set:fog, 00:0d:60:76:4f:1c
dhcp-mac = set:fog, 11:22:33:44:55:66
# may be repeated for other machines

pxe-service = tag:fog,x86PC,"fog",gpxelinux,192.168.0.5
pxe-service = tag:!fog,x86PC,"Arktur",gpxelinux,192.168.0.1
#

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut