[Dnsmasq-discuss] Hosts list

Joshua Lamorie joshua.lamorie at xiphos.ca
Tue Jul 19 14:38:35 BST 2011

I use lighttpd on the box running dnsmasq, and added the following to a
file in /etc/lighttpd/conf.d.

server.modules              += ( "mod_alias" )
alias.url += ("/dnsmasq.leases" => "/var/lib/dnsmasq/dnsmasq.leases")

Then I access it with http://192.168.30.1/dnsmasq.leases.  You might
want to play around with mime-types to prevent it from being returned as
application/octet-stream.

Joshua