[Dnsmasq-discuss] basic configuration of bootp service

Tim O'Gara togara at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:01:07 GMT 2011

I want to configure dnsmasq to provide a bootp service to an embedded
device. I only want to set the IP address, net mask and possibly the
gateway address. I don't need tftp or anything else that I know of.
Basically, I want to have the functionality to change an IP
address/netmask based on a hardware MAC address. I am trying to
replicate the functionality of the Phoenix IPAssign.exe on a Linux box
(RHEL WS 5.6)