[Dnsmasq-discuss] Feature Request(s)

Rob Zwissler rob at zwissler.org
Thu Mar 15 17:24:44 GMT 2012

Yah, seems to me it would make more sense to key off the IP address (or
have that come first in the config) as it seems to make more sense to
organize zone files by IP, and since you can have multiple A's per IP but
not multiple IPs per PTR.

But I defer to Simons judgement since he has forgotten more about DNS than
I know, and I'll happily take what I can get.

Rob