[Dnsmasq-discuss] server config options not working

Ian Rose irose123 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:58:40 BST 2012

Please excuse my lack of networking knowledge, it's not my day job and I'm trying to pick it up as I go.

Other threads suggest this is what the server config option is for, I was surprised it didn't work straight away. Is this not right?

I know ip tables can be very complex to set up but know nothing about them. Can someone quickly just tell me how to get twitter.com and other named domains to be resolved 'properly' via eth0 no matter which interface the request is made on, while still resolving all other addresses to localhost on wlan0 as they do now?

Thanks in advance