[Dnsmasq-discuss] proxy dhcp does not send dhcp-options

Jochen Dekeyser jochen.dekeyser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:24:48 BST 2012

I previously tried it using only dhcp-option 17, like they do here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/ProxyDHCP

Dhcp-option 17 is the root-path: the path which should be used by the
pxe-client to boot from. This should be proxy dhcp-stuff, not?

Jochen
Op 9 apr. 2012 19:07 schreef "Simon Kelley" <simon at thekelleys.org.uk> het
volgende: