[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasq configuration

Ritesh Nanda riteshnanda09 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 10:09:37 GMT 2012

Hello richard,

Thanks for your help, in openstack there would be a bridge created for each
network , that acts as a gateway, so all virtual machine in that network
route there
traffic through that gateway and even reach internet through that,  but in
my case i want to make a physical interface act as a gateway, to provide
vpn connectivity for that network.
So here is the scenerio

192.168.10.1 (bridge gateway) which provides internet access to the vms
192.168.10.6(physical gateway) to provide vpn connectivity.

now i want to make routing table entries in such a way that,

When vms make any request other than 192.168.10.0 network it goes through
gateway 192.168.10.1 , rest would be from 192.168.10.6.

Is it possible?

Your help would be really appreciated

--

* With Regards