[Dnsmasq-discuss] (no subject)

Eric Vance epvance at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:53:40 GMT 2013

That is very possible.  Good suggestion.  Does anyone have any suggestion
of how I should SIGHUP dnsmasq?
I've tried these without much luck:

kill -1 `pidof dnsmasq`;

kill -9 `pidof dnsmasq`;

kill -HUP `pidof dnsmasq`;

kill -SIGHUP `pidof dnsmasq`;

/etc/init.d/dnsmasq restart;

I even put a 5 second sleep after the HUP to try to give it time to start
back up.

Ideas?

Eric