[Dnsmasq-discuss] dhcp-match option:hostname fails with syntax error

Benedikt Hochstrasser tictactux at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 16:52:45 GMT 2013

on 28 Feb 2013 14:44:12, Simon Kelley wrote
> I think (but I've not actually tested0 that just using the option number
> will function, as a workaround.
>
> dhcp-match=set:winpe, 12, minint-

This does work very fine indeed. Thanks a lot!

I played around with "(...) option:12 (...)" which I thought might be
working, but either "option:<numeric>" is not supported, or it fails
for the same reason "hostname" fails.

Anyhow, the workaround is working around perfectly. I'm a happy camper now. :-)

--
Ben