[Dnsmasq-discuss] Can DNSMASQ return a default value

Bill Yuan bycn82 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:58:43 GMT 2013

hi
I am using dnsmasq as a local dns server. I want to know whether it is
possible to thave a default value for all the fail resolve. for
example. if there is a request come the this dns, quering a domain
which named "abc.def.sdfsadf", definitely it is not a correct name,
maybe it is a typo only, by default, it will return fail. that means
dns cannot resolve the domain name,  So in this situmation, acturelly
, I want to return a configured IP as a result.

thanks very much,
bill82